Super Sleep Yoga - 6 week online course
Had a bad night’s sleep?
Can’t settle in bed?
Wake up in the middle of the night?
Lisa’s 6 step course will help you sleep better and rest deeper tonight… and for the rest of your life.
The best tools to unlock your sleep are simple, effective and natural.
You’ll re-train your body and brain to sleep better, rest deeper and feel more alert all day.
The most profound changes start right now and the effects deepen with each of the 6 simple steps.
With super sleep you’ll get your energy back…for life. No need for lotions, potions, apps or pills. You’ll have everything you need with you all the time. Watch the video above to learn more.
Whether you’ve never done yoga before or have been teaching yoga for 20 years, this knowledge-rich, simple, step by step solution works.
Better Sleep…Simple. Effective. Immediate. Lasting.
You can start to feel better…starting right now.
What you get on this course
Essential Knowledge and Support:
- 6 Video Seminars give you the core information for each step. Each seminar is short and packed with what you need to know.
- 8 Practice Videos and 3 Audio Tracks. Yoga to help you sleep better, to wake you up, to boost your energy, balance your body and mind, and bring calm focus. All with 20+ years of experience and research behind it to give you reliable results.
- 8 Bedside Practice Guides. Print and keep by your bed or wherever you practice, to remind you how to do each of the practices without using sleep-sabotaging screens!
- 6 Weekly Webinar Sessions. For each step, join the Super Sleep Web Seminar (Webinar). Check in for these 45 minute talks followed by a 15 minute live Q&A.
- Step Guide & Worksheet of the Week. The guide to each week’s step is packed full of the hows and whys…and a special worksheet of the week. These help you to make lasting and sustainable changes by shifting your lifestyle. Bring your answers to the weekly webinar: use them with a partner or on your own.
- Daily Support & Share. Connect any time through our private Facebook group. Share and swap stories, hints and tips, and I’ll respond daily over the 6 weeks of the course.
- Bedtime yoga. A simple 15 minute routine to unwind and put away the day. (There's also a deeper sequence for those with more yoga experience).
- Morning wake-up yoga. Mop up any sluggishness, dispel any morning anxiety and start your day fresh. (Again, there’s a stronger practice too for non-beginners).
- Power Down ‘rest packets’. Yoga-based secret weapons for sustainable energy all day.
- Daily habits that will optimise your sleep, based on the patterns that are natural to our bodies and brains.
- Knowledge. The ultimate power in the quest for better, more restful sleep, and ultimately more vibrant, alert days. Amongst other things you’ll learn about circadian rhythms - waht you need to know about all day that helps you to sleep better at night.
We'll bust the common myths about sleep. The Big Myths:
- Better sleep is a matter of what you do right before bed – not true!
- Eating late at night will help you to sleep – not really!
- Having a glass of wine before bed will help you sleep – sleep sabotage!
- Working out at night helps you sleep better – think again!
- Having a nap in the middle of the day helps you to sleep at night - no way!
I'll tell you why in the Super Sleep myth-buster video. And on the course, you’ll learn how much sleep you need, when, and how to get it.
What people have said about Super Sleep Yoga:
"It’s been amazing. It really works for me – I’m calmer, more relaxed and am worrying a lot less." Mary A
"The course gave practical ways to overcome insomnia. I started winding down more before bed and began to stress a lot less, getting back to sleep quicker if I did wake in the middle of the night." Meg B
"It's been a game-changer. I've had materially improved sleep every night since I started the course. I no longer wake up before 5am, which for me is a major achievement!" Steven L
The cost of the course with lifetime membership is £295.
- You can start right away with the introductory video and sleep sequence, with the other modules added week by week once the next round of the course starts in Autumn 2017 - new dates coming soon.
- Weekly Live Webinars Don't worry if you can't make it! Each webinar is recorded: you’ll get the link so you can replay the whole thing when it's convenient.
What are you waiting for? Take your first step now to better sleep tonight...and for the rest of your life.
***World Sleep Day special offer***
As a special gift for World Sleep Day, we are offering you the course for just £100!
Please use coupon code: WORLDSLEEP2019 at checkout.
Offer runs out at midnight (GMT) on 15th March 2019.